While we do not offer mediation services, Cross Roads Divorce Advisors works three ways during the mediation process.
- As a financial issue neutral for parties with attorneys concentrating on creative settlement options and complicated financial analysis;
- In conjunction with an attorney to offer creative settlement options, financial analysis and strategies;
- As consultant to one party to help level the playing field around financial knowledge and experience, generate creative options and financial strategies for settlement and help the party pursue the most financially advantageous settlement possible.
Important things to consider when evaluating our services.
We will provide an objective viewpoint during an emotional time to help you:
- Understand the short-term and long-term effects of dividing property.
- Determine how much risk you are willing to take with your investments and help you identify your future financial goals.
- You want to avoid the common financial mistakes made in divorce and choose the best settlement options for you and your family.
Cross Roads Divorce Advisors does not draft agreements or legal documents of any type.
You must have a consulting attorney. You must understand your rights and obligations under the law in order to be a willing and able participant in a mediation process. Only an attorney can explain these rights and obligations completely.